Policy and Coverage
Individual Health Policy – You can register for new policy from 15 days old to 70 years old, and continue renewal up to 85 years old. For renewal there is discount 10% from base premium as No Claim bonus.
(1) The company will not pay for coverage under the policy for any sickness which occurs within the first 30 days from the effective date of the first policy year as stated in the policy schedule.
(2) The company will not pay for coverage under the policy for following sicknesses which occurs within the first 120 days from the effective date of the first policy year as stated in the policy schedule.
- Any Kind of Tumor, Cyst and Cancer
- Any kind of Hernia
- Pterygium or Cataract
- Tonsillectomy or Adenoidectomy
- Any kind of Stone
- Leg’s Varicose Veins
Individual Health Insurance policy has cover period of 1 year.
New client does not need to have medical check-up, but we required declaration of personal health condition in order for us to underwrite your policy.
1. Changing by age range according to premium table, adjusting range is round 5 years. (please see each plan table)
2. Premium changing base on history of you personal claims.
3.If insured never have claim during the year, you will have No Claim Bonus of 10% discount on renewal year, calculate from premium table and age range.
Best situation is to renew before expiry date, however if there is a case that accidentally missed the expiry date, we do often grant 30 days grace period to renew your policy.
The insured always has right to cancel the policy anytime by written notice, and the insured can receive the remaining premium for the rest of the uncover period according to short-rate basis.
We can received payment at 1 month in advance before the expiry date.
The insured can use our Thai Health Insurance Card at our 300+ Network Hospitals throughout Thailand. However, If your hospital is not on our Network list, you may need to advance the payment and reimburse with us later on.
Please note that if your treatment cost higher than your policy coverage, you will need to pay the excess amount by yourself at the hospital.
Please see our hospital list here (click)
Or you can always ask at hospital counter, they usually have our Logo along with any insurers that they have contacts with. Or you can call us at Claim department 02 202 9200 ext 51, 52, 61, 62, 63, 64, and 65.
Please bring the insured card and present with your ID card/Passport at the hospital. After that the hospital will handle to confirm your coverage and complete the payment. The insured does not need to advance any payment unless the coverage has reach a limit or not cover, then you are subject to any excess coverage payment.
Yes, policyholder can use other insurers’ policy with our policy. However the coverage must not exceed the actual cost of treatment.
For example, if you hold Social Security rights, you can show both of our card and Social Security card at hospital and request higher standard room by using our coverage while request treatments cost to apply with Social Security coverage.
Credibility of the Company
We established in 1979, as one of the first health insurance license along with other 5 companies which license issued in the same year.
We have about 300 network hospitals throughout Thailand. (Check Hospital List at Claim Page.)
1. A/C Payee Cheque Payable to Thai Health Insurance Public Company Limited.
2. Back Transfer to BBL / 185-3-05702-2 Thai Health Insurance Public Company Limited. (Please send pay-in slip to FAX 02-642-3130-1 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Credit Card please call 02 202 9200
Yes, we have online application form to fill in and declaration of your health condition.
Yes, we have insurance agent if you need, you can request by e-mailing us your area and your needs, ie. english speaker agent. We will try to find an agent that suitable for your needs.
บริษัทจะไม่จ่ายผลประโยชน์ตามกรมธรรม์ประกันภัยนี้ สำหรับโรคเรื้อรัง การบาดเจ็บหรือการเจ็บป่วย (รวมถึงภาวะแทรกซ้อน) ที่ยังมิได้รักษาให้หายก่อนวันที่กรมธรรม์ประกันภัยนี้เริ่มมีผลบังคับเป็นครั้งแรก
ให้ท่านทำจดหมายแจ้งบัตรประกันสุขภาพสูญหายมายังบริษัท พร้อมส่งหลักฐานอ้างอิง โดยแนบสำเนาใบแจ้งความมาเพื่อประกอบการพิจารณาออกบัตรให้ใหม่