|Daily Income in case of Inpatient Hospitalization|
|Daily Income in case of Inpatient Hospitalization In Non-intensive Care Room (Max 365 Days)||500||1000||1500||2000||3000||4000|
|Double Daily Income in case of Inpatient Hospitalization In Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Max 15 Days)||1000||2000||3000||4000||6000||8000|
|PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVERAGE (PA 2)|
|Accident Death, Dismemberment, or Total Permanent Disability||10000||20000||30000||40000||60000||80000|
Annual Premium Include Duty Stamps (Baht)
- Premium for occupation class 1 and 2 only
- Standard premium for the first policy year only
- Eligible to apply for the first year coverage from 21 to 60 years of age, renewable up to 65 years of age
- Renewal year premium of each insured person may be charged higher, up to 100 percent of standard premium, according to underwriting experience of the previous policy year
- This health insurance covers for daily income in case of inpatient hospitalization.
- Details of insuring agreement shall be referred to the insurance policy.
- Coverage shall be start covered after the first 30 days waiting period, except 8 types of sicknesses that stipulated in the insurance policy shall be start covered after 120 days waiting period.
- Coverage for injury from accident and shall be start covered immediately from the policy effective date.
- Pre-existing conditions, including related symptoms and chronic conditions that the applicant has had before this insurance policy is in effect, congenital abnormality or genetic disorders
- Cosmetic surgery, beautification treatment, or aging relieve treatment
- Treatment or surgery related to eyesight, dental or gum
- Treatment related to mental disorder
- Treatment which is not considered a modern medicine including alternative medicine.
- Health check up and preventive vaccination
- Suicide or suicide attempt, self inflicted injury
- Food Poisoning
- Other exclusions shall be referred to the insurance policy
Apply for Coverage and Support Document
- Fill the Hospital Income Protection Insurance Application Form and Applicant’s Health Condition Declaration Form truthfully and sign to certify **
- Submit copy of ID Card or copy of Passport for foreigner
- The company reserves the right to reject any application or accept with exclusions, according to underwriting standard of the company.
- The company reserves the right not to renew each insured person within the first 2 years after start coverage.
*Information in this brochure is only preliminary information provided for the applicant to consider for applying for health insurance coverage from the company, all insuring conditions shall be referred to Definition, General Conditions, General Exclusions, Insuring Agreement of the Hospital Income Protection Insurance policy of the company.